Please read our terms and conditions before signing up an account on this page. Please note that by signing up, you are confirming to be in support of our terms and conditions.
Definitions of terms
- The terms explained below have been used in our terms and conditions. Read the definitions below to understand their context.
- Affiliate – This refers to any brand associated with the Bitcoin Profit brand, including the company behind it and linked third parties.
- Account – Refers to the platform you access after signing up on Bitcoin Profit’s official website or through its affiliates.
- Country – Refers to the countries in which Bitcoin Profit is authorized to operate. Refer the about us page for more information.
- Trading robot – Refers to the platform that automatically links you to a third party broker after registration.
By signing up with Bitcoin Profit, you confirm to have read and fully acknowledged its terms and conditions. You also confirm to take full responsibility on your actions and not to hold Bitcoin Profit or its affiliates liable for any trading outcome.
Moreover, you acknowledge that you are aware that crypto trading involves significant risk. By signing up, you confirm to accept the risks associated with the robot. You also confirm to be 18+ and capable of making well-informed decisions.
You are fully responsible for your actions on our website. As mentioned above, signing up a trading account with us indicates that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
Ensure that you create a strong password to safeguard your account from intruders. We cannot be held liable for your carelessness. Proper password protection measures dictate that you create a password with at least 12 characters, including small and capital letters, numbers, and symbols.
Bitcoin Profit retains all the rights regarding its platforms. We can change the designs of our platform or URLs at any time.
Your Bitcoin Profit account is part of our intellectual property, and we have the right to close it any time if in violation of our terms and conditions. We may, therefore, suspend or terminate your account anytime and without any notice or liability.
“As Is” and “As Available” Clause
Our services are provided as they are. We do not offer any warranty for any kind of faults or defects. By signing up, you are confirming to have read, identified the faults if any, and accepted them as they are.
Please remember that we do not offer financial advice and the information on this page is for illustrative purposes only. Do not sign up if you do not accept to receive our services as they are.
Changes of terms and conditions
We retain the right to modify or change our terms and conditions at any time. You will receive an email updating you on the changes.